Friday, June 27, 2008

Went to see movie: Wall E, very cute, recommend

I took my 8 year old daughter to see Wall E this evening. It was adorable, cute, and laugh-out-loud funny. Even though it's technically a kid's movie it touches on adult issues: the environment, consumerism and health. Of course, since this was the first day the theater was packed. We still got good seats though but why do theaters over-do the air conditioning? Don't want to spoil it for anyone so I won't give that many details but Wall E is a sweetie. You know they're going to make Wall E stuffed dolls and I'll have to get one for my daughter. Maybe myself too. If only men could be as sweet, loving and romantic as Wall E. (sigh)
(cheesy, I know, shows you how long it's been since I've had any romance) That's a whole another post that I don't think I'll even touch.

No comments: